Monday, April 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Grandma!!




Today is Grandma Comfort's birthday, but we celebrated yesterday by going out to eat at the Olive Garden. It was really good. Braden had mussels for the first time and LOVED them! He was really worried that Papa was going to eat them all up!


Cayman was a good girl too, especially considering how tired she was! She was awake and passed around the whole dinner and finally fell asleep in Mommy's arms right as we were leaving.


Aunt Christine said that Cayman said her first words yesterday: "Baby cousin, Uncle Adam", but I don't believe! Ironically, Adam didn't hear Cayman say anything of the sort!!!

3 comments:

Josh, Laura, Kate, & Ben said...

Braden, I love mussels too! I'm glad you are exploring your pallette. Happy Birthday Grandma Comfort :o)

KochisCorner said...

Anna, what a wonderful job you are doing. It looks awesome!!!
I am happy you have caught up with the rest of the world :) Just kidding!!! I am starting my own, I am still learning this whole blogging deal.
I LOVE IT...
When do you have the time to be a mother of 2, a wife and a blogger? Teach me...tell me your secret PLEASE!!!

KochisCorner said...

By the way...HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mrs. Comfort :)