Sunday, November 4, 2007

So Sad...

Despite the big smile, Cayman had a rough weekend. She stayed in her "comfy clothes" all weekend while trying to fight off a cold. She did free up some time to do some "tricks" though!


Check out all those teeth!!!




SOOOO Big!!!!




And reluctantly, here is some photographic evidence of her walking! (Notice a special appearance of Peter Pan in the background!)








3 comments:

Brandi Ronneburger said...

Cayman, you are just so big it's amazing. You are always full of new tricks. What does Mommy and Daddy feed you?! Can I come over for dinner?

Josh, Laura, Kate, & Ben said...

Why is she crying? Does it hurt to walk?!! I'm teasing Cayman. You are such a big girl!! I'm glad mommy catches all these precious moments on film.

Josh, Laura, Kate, & Ben said...

Oh wait....I forgot she had a cold. Wow, I am mean...