Tuesday, September 16, 2008

First Day...

Today was a BIG day... it was Braden's very first day of preschool! He was soooo excited, he could barely contain himself! I was wondering how he would do when I dropped him off, but he was ready for me to leave even before I had him signed in! He said he colored, played, had snack (goldfish and juice... which was REALLY great for him!), and made new friends! He cannot wait to go back on Thursday!




Cayman wanted to have her picture taken with Braden too... but I just think she wanted to show off her award winning smiling. She is thinking about going into acting and so she has really been working on using her eyes to express her emotions! This would be her smiling eyes... but I didn't have to tell you, I'm sure you had already figured that out!!!!





Oh yeah.... and Cayman thought that she needed to add some hair product to her hair, since Braden had it in his. So... 2 minutes before walking out the door, this is how I found her. Yeah, the morning just went downhill from there!




4 comments:

Josh, Laura, Kate, & Ben said...

YAY Braden! You're going to have so much fun in school and make so many friends. We can't wait to continue to hear about your days!

Josh, Laura, Kate, & Ben said...

and Cayman...Cayman, Cayman, Cayman, you are too funny! I think between the glamorous posing and the use of hair product, you'll definitely be famous!

Brandi Ronneburger said...

Wow, such a big boy! You look so grown up. Glad you had such a wonderful time at school. You're going to love going just to get those awesome snacks!

And, oh dear Cayman, what a mess you made. I have to admit the picture was a lot worse than Mommy described to me. You must have been one grease ball! You're too much!

Grandma/Papa said...

Wow, what a day!!! Between Braden's first day at school and Cayman's new hairdo, Mommy must have been exhausted. Still, what great memories to have and so much more to come. We can't wait to hear about your day on Thurs., it can only get better (?). Love you both!!!