We helped Grandma celebrate her birthday today. After dinner, we got the sing Happy Birthday and enjoy cake and ice cream. 
Grandma wanted to model the gifts she received from the kids. Cayman got her a "princess" with an "Abby wand"(suprise, surprise... I think she might have misunderstood the idea behind picking out a gift!) and Braden found these beautiful multi-colored scrunchies and headband that just screamed Grandma! He will be very excited to see that she tried them all on!





2 comments:
Wow, you really have to love your grandchildren to let a picture of yourself like this appear on their blog. Thank you for making my birthday sooo special. We love you!!
Oh Braden, those scrunchies and headband really rock! You sure do know Grandma's taste. And Cayman, I hope Mimi plans to share that Abby princess with you. I'm sure she'll have it out every time you come over to play!
Post a Comment