Tuesday, November 4, 2008

INSPIRED!!!

We thought these shirts were appropriate for today, Election Day. We made a family trip, minus Daddy, to the voting booth this morning and we hope that we "Inspired" you to do the same!

(On a side note, I have no idea what is wrong with my children that they are not able to produce camera friendly smiles! This was Braden, sincerely trying to smile nice and Cayman thought that smiling nice must somehow involve her tongue! They must get this from their daddy!)




3 comments:

Grandma/Papa said...

We think those smiles are just adorable. Too precious!!!

Brandi Ronneburger said...

Love it--they look super cute!

KochisCorner said...

You are too cool...Anna, you have the greatest ideas.
They look so much alike in this picture...besides the chin, which has a slightly different shape, everything is the same (nose, eyes, eyebrows). I don't think I realized it until now!!!