Tonight was the annual Johnson City Holiday Parade and we were so excited to not only go, but go with cousin Brighton and Uncle Denny and Aunt Kim and Mimi and Papa!

The kids were all very excited, although you wouldn't know it by the look on Cayman's face!


Surprise!!! We even got to see Big Bird in a sweatband! How fun is that?

Braden's favorite part was seeing Santa. Unfortunately, I was so focused on getting pictures of him watching Santa, because he was so excited, that I missed getting a picture of Santa himself! It was well worth it though!
4 comments:
We had such a GREAT time with all of you at the parade. Seeing Big Bird so close was so exciting. The best part was seeing the excitement on your faces when Santa arrived, especially you Braden. What fun, these are the moments Papa and Mimi enjoy so much!! Now we have our treeing cutting weekend to look forward to and cousin Olivia will be with us too. Who could ask for more. We love you all!!!
Wow - sounds like a lot of fun! I bet that was so exciting to see Santa. I'll bet he remembers seeing you there when he brings your Christmas presents!!
You guys are brave. We wanted to come, but it was too cold. We were all sick also, so that didn't help at all. It looks like you had a lot of fun. And yea for finding snow boots :)
Wow! I'm happy you updated your blog! It looks like you had lots of fun in the cold!
Post a Comment