Braden and Cayman were a big help decorating the tree. Especially Braden, because he had the important job of putting the star on the top, which he informed Cayman that she can do it when she is 3.

The finished product! Braden and Daddy sure did do a good job picking out the perfect tree!
Cayman tries to act innocent, but we caught her right in the act of trying to steal the Cheerio right out of Braden's mouth! Good thing he is such good sport!
I guess the kids thought that because the tree was up, Santa was on his way! I am sorry to report, there were no sleigh sightings that night!
Monday, December 3, 2007
Deck the Halls
Posted by Braden/Cayman at 10:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Wow! That picture of them in the window is AMAZING!!! It deserves an award. What a priceless picture. That should go on the mantle.
I am sorry to hear that Santa wasn't on his way. You have about 3 more weeks! Yeah!!
You sure did a great job on that tree. You both look so cute in your new pajamas, Papa and I could just eat you up. I agree with Olivia, those pictures are award winning.
Post a Comment