Well, maybe not! Olivia, your cousin Cayman is with you on this one! She wanted NOTHING to do with Santa! And poor Santa tried to be a good sport as she screamed at him!!!

Now Braden, unlike his sister, loved Santa and had many questions and requests for Santa. He ran down his Christmas list for him and then asked about his reindeer and how Santa got to the mall from the North Pole. Apparently, Santa took the Polar Express!!! How exciting!
Santa and Braden switched hats again this year and Braden brought his Rudolph toy to show Santa, and guess what.... Santa sang Rudolph to Braden. It was a wonderful treat! Santa could really sing too! If I didn't know any better....
We did manage to get a picture of Cayman with Santa, while she wasn't screaming(she was still as serious as could be, I think she was contemplating the terror she had just been through)! While we were posing Braden and Cayman in front of the snowman, Santa snuck around the back to get in the picture! Luckily, he was quiet enough that Cayman didn't even notice! Well, I am sure he has had a lot of practice sneaking around without being heard! I would say Cayman's first and Braden's 4th Santa visit was a success! See you again next year Santa!
Monday, December 10, 2007
Here Comes Santa Claus....
Posted by Braden/Cayman at 10:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh Cayman, isn't he such a terrible man! I wish I had warned you sooner so you didn't have to go through it! Now, Mommy and Daddy tells me he is the one that delivers presents to us on Christmas Eve. We need to get back on that "good list" I've heard a lot about. Any ideas?
Poor Mommy and Daddy. I can't imagine the cost of those photos! They charged my Mommy and Daddy $15 just for the one photo of me crying!
Well, seems like our two little granddaughters have the same thoughts about the man in the nice red suit. The pictures are great and the memories will be even better. Braden you know what he is all about so, Papa and I see you were on your best behavior (as always). Great captions Mommy!!
Post a Comment