Saturday, May 3, 2008

Workout Partners

Braden and Cayman's new thing is exercising with Mommy. Whenever Mommy puts on her exercise video, the two of them come out, and put on their sweatbands, courtesy of Braden, and do their own exercises. Right along, and sometimes, right underneath



Braden's favorite exercise is anything that involves the band and Cayman, well she really only does one exercise, her toe-touch-stretch combo, as nicely demonstrated below!



3 comments:

KochisCorner said...

Ok, this is the cutest thing I have seen in a long time. I love Cayman's toe touching :) Braden looks like he's really into exercising... I love it.

Josh, Laura, Kate, & Ben said...

i have one question...where is mommy's sweatband? the kids look like they are concentrating very hard on getting the moves just right! too cute.

Kaley Ehret said...

Ok...your kids are killing me!!! Just throw some leg warmers in and I think I'd die from the level of cute-ness. =)