Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy Mother's Day to Me!!!

Ok, so I know I am a little late with this, but blogger wasn't cooperating! I had to share with everyone my very favorite Mother's Day gift. It just so happened to be from Braden. As Daddy was out mowing the lawn, I got a desperate call from the bathroom from Braden. I rushed in to find this....




Yes, that is exactly what you think it is on his foot! Don't ask me how he managed it or what on earth happened in there, can I mention that there was nothing found on the floor!?? Oh, and yes, I did go and grab my camera before helping to clean up our "problem"! Anyways, typically, this would be a Mommy job, but not today, not on Mother's Day. I was soooo happy to be able to pull out the Mother's Day card and let Daddy know that Braden needed his assistance ASAP! So, as the title says, Happy Mother's Day to me!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL I LOVE YOU!
AND I thought I had been writing about things supposedly not "appropriate?" That's life right?