Cayman learned a new way to communicate, other than screaming and crying!!! She hasn't quite perfected the sign for "more" yet (you bring your fingertips together), but she is close enough for us!
Thursday, August 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Wow Cayman, you are so big signing more. Can you teach Olivia? I think I am even more impressed with you picking up those puffs and putting them in your mouth. We are strugglinh with that one.
Cayman Grace that is GREAT !!! I am with Aunt Brandi though, I said to Aunt Brittany when I saw the video
"look she is picking up the puffs and getting them into her mouth". Two accomplishments in one video. Grandma and Papa are very proud.
WOW, what a big girl. I think it's Braden's fault, he's teaching you good things early :)
Sorry Braden about your toe :( I bet it hurt A LOT!!!
Post a Comment