Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Down But Not Out!


Yes, that is right, that is my "supposedly sick" (I say supposedly because after taking him to the doctor's with a 103.5 fever, he said he had strep, but does he look sick to YOU???) son with his underwear on his head. This is how I found him after I had him wash his hands after lunch. What do you think, really sick or just faking it for the popsicles, seltzers and Little Einstein movies?

4 comments:

Brandi Ronneburger said...

I would say he looks nice and healthy to me, but keep playing it Braden, popsicles on this hot day are a great treat!

You are just too darn cute!

Grandma/Papa said...

Good job Braden!!! If I didn't see that temperature with my own eyes, I would have a hard time believing it.
Enjoy those goodies while you can and watch out Hollywood, here comes Braden.

KochisCorner said...

We are so sorry that you are sick, but we are so happy that your mommy knows how to make the best out of the situation.

Josh, Laura, Kate, & Ben said...

I guess high a temperature makes little boys do silly things like wear their underwear on their head :o)
I hope you're feeling better soon big guy!