Thursday, August 9, 2007

Close Call!


Braden stubbed his little toe last night, which I am sure hurt, but you would have thought that he lost a leg. He REFUSED to walk or even stand for a better part of the night. He was "stuck" on the floor unless someone would come and move him to wherever he wanted to go (which is the reason for the tears in the picture) . He finally did start walking by the end of the night, but even then, he would only walk on his heal, so he limped around until it was time for bed. But, amazingly, he experienced a miracle overnight and was healed by morning!!! Not to worry everyone, we will be able to save the foot!

1 comments:

Grandma/Papa said...

My poor baby boy!!! I hope you are getting around better now. Grandma will give it her "magic kiss" when I see you today just to be sure there will be no more pain.