The morning of Braden's birthday, we decided, and when I say we what I really mean is I decided that it would be more fun to make a little scavenger hunt for Braden to find his gifts since we felt they were not that exciting! He really enjoyed having to find and figure out the clues. 
His first surprise was a mountain track for his cars. Brad has been trying to find one of these since Braden was born and weren't able to (without having to pay an arm and a leg) until the week of his birthday! He was very excited about it!

And then we didn't make him work for his other gift, a lacrosse helmet, which he was also very excited about. (we will be sure to post lacrosse schedules as his games approach!)






1 comments:
Oooh! scavenger hunts are the best. It makes the presents feel like rewards too. Mommy sure does have some really fun ideas!
Post a Comment