Our friends, Anca, Isaiah, Kaley and Griffin invited us for a picnic in the park in honor of Mommy's birthday. We had so much fun and the picnic was yummy!!! Cayman loved swinging on the swings, even though you may not be able to tell from the picture!!!
And here is the whole gang! What a bunch! They had so much fun and played so good together! Thanks again girls! 
Friday, April 25, 2008
Picnic in the Park
Posted by Braden/Cayman at 5:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I think you are so right, we need to get together at least once a week for a play date. I cannot get over how good our kids are...good job mommies :)
The park looked super fun. Cayman, I thought I was looking at myself for a minute there with that hair. The bow is great, do you like to keep them in? I play tricks with my Mommy and take them out all the time. You should try it! hehe...
Can't wait to do it again!
Post a Comment