We went out for our first ice cream of the season, as a special treat to Braden for counting by 1's to 100 without any mistakes. (We have to come up with another special treat, because since then, he has learned to count by 5's to 100!) He really enjoyed his vanilla ice cream with frinkles(ahhh... those were the days... now it is sprinkles!)
He will NEVER make it as a cover model with this smile! We are trying to get a more natural look, but so far, it hasn't been successful!
Cayman also really enjoyed Braden's success, especially since she got her first taste of soft serve (with frinkles, of course!)
And who could forget about the cone? It was just her size!
Friday, April 25, 2008
A Special Treat
Posted by Braden/Cayman at 5:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Braden, I bet ice cream is so much better when you have to work hard for it. Good job again!!!
Anna, did you cry when Braden counted to 100? I did when Isaiah counted to 10 :)
Congrats Braden! You are moving right along there, I think you are well onto 2nd grade work there. What a special treat too! Cayman, the cone is my favorite part. I love to hear it crunching!
Post a Comment