Wednesday, April 23, 2008

We spent the morning at the Discovery Center with our friends. Braden and Aiva had a lot of fun tossing balls around,




and playing dress-up, they are a regular Prince Charming and Cinderella! Cayman couldn't be bothered with dress-up, she was too busy doing her stretches!



She did have lots of fun treating babies at the doctor's office, though! She will make a GREAT doctor!


And as if that weren't enough, we ended our morning with a picnic! What a great day!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really did have alot of fun! We had such a fun sunny day yesterday! Thanks for inviting us! Braden is a wonderful friend to Aiva, he's sweet and caring and has the manners of a gentleman. I think Aiva adores him! I am thankful for your families frienship! Have a blessed day!
Also little Cayman is such a sweet cutie! Oh I love her! Aiva keeps refering to her the "babie cutie girl!" Thanks again!

Grandma/Papa said...

Sounds like you kids had quite an exciting day. These pictures are adorable. Dr. Cayman Bruce, what a nice ring it has to it (I guess you never know). Glad you all had a fun day. We love you!!!