While Braden was busy reading up on some new birds he spotted recently, Cayman was busy doing her own thing...
Cayman decided to take her baby for a stroll.
Cayman is a little like Horton (from Horton Hears a Who, for those who are not up on children's literature!): "A person's a person, no matter how small!"








4 comments:
That is soo cute and I love the cheese face in the last picture.
So adorable!! Looks like you both are doing what you enjoy the most. Braden, did you find the bird in the book and learn all about it? Cayman, you sure love your babies (no matter how big or small). Like Olivia said nice cheese smile!!
That is too cute! I'm glad she has learned early not to discriminate! What a sweet girl! I love that Braden is so into that book too, he's such a scholar!
I had to read this entry again, it makes me laugh so hard. She's a doll!
Post a Comment