Thursday, June 5, 2008

Lack of Parental Supervision...

So, as I was getting ready this morning, Braden apparently forgot the rule about NOT playing with markers when Mommy or Daddy is not around! And not only did he forget that rule, he thought that he would remember the rules about sharing and shared his bright blue Window Marker (yeah, thanks Aunt Brandi) with his sister, who thought she would pretend it was lipstick. I must say though, she has excellent accuracy for her age! And, amazingly, there was not a mark on her light yellow dress! Boy, she is good!






2 comments:

Josh, Laura, Kate, & Ben said...

Cayman, that is amazing! You put that marker on in true model fashion, and probably didn't even use a mirror. I am impressed..especially keeping your pretty yellow dress spotless!
I hope it mommy didn't have to scrub too hard to get that off.

Grandma/Papa said...

Boy Cayman you are good and we must say that blue "lipstick" looks great on you. What a cute face. We love you!!!