These pictures were just too cute, I couldn't keep them to myself!!! I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I did!




Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Summer Photo Shoot!
Posted by Braden/Cayman at 10:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These pictures were just too cute, I couldn't keep them to myself!!! I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I did!




Posted by Braden/Cayman at 10:32 AM
5 comments:
Beautiful pictures--I LOVE the one of the two of them looking down and smiling. How did you ever get them both to sit still for a picture. We've been horrible at getting pictures for that reason.
Papa thinks Mommy may have missed her calling. These are GREAT photos!!!
We have to have some copies made. You two are just toooo cute!!!
ahhhh...i want to eat them up! awesome pics, anna!
Wow - those kids are beautiful and sooo photogenic! I agree with Papa, Mommy takes great pics!! Enter those kids in some photo contests, PLEASE!!
Wow Anna, great pictures!!!
They both look so cute...
Post a Comment