I didn't think the day would ever come!!!! We, and by we I mean I, was inspired by friends of ours who have forced pigtails and ponytails into their daughter's hair ever since they would hold a rubberband. We decided to give it a shot and to my amazement... I could actually get two little pigtails in her hair!!! You have no idea how exciting this is for me (well, maybe you do since I am dedicating an entire posting to her pigtails, from several angles!) I am sure you will be seeing a lot more this "do"! Now, I know there is still some room for improvement, but I am still thrilled!


Of course, I needed to get a shot of the back! It looks a little more impressive!
Monday, June 16, 2008
Sportin' a New Hairstyle!!!
Posted by Braden/Cayman at 10:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
We can't wait to see the all the fun new hairstyles that mommy will create! I think I have some pictures when mommy had her hair in pigtails just like that. Cayman is certainly mommy's minnie me!!
Cayman Grace, Papa and I love the new hairstyle. It seems like yesterday that Mommy was saying "I can't wait until her hair is long enough to put in pigtails". The time is here and sooo much fun and it's just the beginning Mommy. Too cute!!
Post a Comment