Tuesday, May 8, 2007

And After My Nap...

In the afternoon, I got to try out my new beach ball sprinkler. In case you can't tell from the pictures, I did not enjoy it! It was very anti-climatic, as Mommy would say!



But then I jumped on the trampoline to dry myself off. That made everything better!


And again you ask, where was Cayman Grace? She was watching me from the safety of the shade, so as to be sure not to burn her beautifully fair skin!




Thanks Grandma, for a wonderful day!!!

2 comments:

KochisCorner said...

Looks like you had a great time at Grandma's. Aren't grandmothers "GRAND". Maybe sometimes this week we can get together and we can try the sprinkler...I have a feeling Isaiah is going to love it.

Josh, Laura, Kate, & Ben said...

What a busy day! I bet you both slept like logs that night!
Hopefully the next sprinkler won't be so "anti-climatic"