Cayman had so much fun playing with her new rain forest activity mat (thanks to Grandma Bruce!) that she tuckered herself right out!

And poor, deprived Braden didn't get any new toys, today, but he did get a welt on his cheek from sword fighting and some pineapple for dessert. Can't beat that! He seemed pretty happy with his day's outcome!

Monday, May 14, 2007
Just a Little Spoiled...
Posted by Braden/Cayman at 5:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Just a little spoiled? Are you kidding me?
Cayman, that mat looks like a lot of fun. I need to come hang out with you for a while, so I can lay on it and relax!!!
Lucky you Cayman! I knew daddy would cave in, especially when we told him how much I love mine. Now, can you help me out with getting me an exersaucer. My daddy thinks it's the same thing as the jumperoo I have, but I keep telling him I need both!
Post a Comment