Friday, May 18, 2007

Attack of the Daddy!

As soon as Daddy comes home, Braden is ready to rough house!!! I think Daddy gets the best of Braden most of the time!







No Daddy!!! We are NOT having Braden for dinner. Boy he really must have worked up an appetite today!









I definitely do not think that Braden is enjoying this move! But Daddy says, if he can't take the heat, he should get out of the kitchen!!!





NOOOO, don't turn on Mommy! I didn't do anything!!! Sure Daddy...get him all wound up and turn him lose on Mommy!!!

2 comments:

Brandi Ronneburger said...

Oh no Aunt Anna! Watch out, he looks like he's going to get you and.... give you a BIG kiss!

Josh, Laura, Kate, & Ben said...

Oh my! Looks like Braden needs to wear some head gear so he doesn't get "knocked out" as he puts it!