Thursday, May 10, 2007

A Busy Afternoon

After playing outside this morning, we were stuck inside for the afternoon due to rain and thunderstorms.

Cayman wanted to chew on everything. Her favorite things to chew on are her plastic rings!






Braden had made a HUGE mess in his toyroom. He was not happy that Mommy made him clean up after himself. He kept coming out telling me that is was all clean, but everytime I said I was going to check, he would stop me so that he could make sure that he cleaned up everything (which he didn't). He finally did get it cleaned, when Daddy came home and helped him!!!

2 comments:

Brandi Ronneburger said...

I can only imagine what the playroom looked like Braden with the thousands of toys you have. At least we know you had fun. It's always great when Daddy comes home to save the day!

KochisCorner said...

Nice job, Braden. I am sure mommy was really proud of you when you were done.