Today was Aunt Brittany's birthday, well tomorrow, but we celebrated today.

We got to spend time with the great grandparents, great aunts, uncles, and cousins. And we also got to visit with our aunts, uncles and first cousins. It was so much fun. Don't you think cousin Olivia and Aunt Brandi look pretty?

Here is Aunt Kim and cousin Brighton. He is getting so big!
And here is Cayman Grace, hanging out in the jungle. Don't worry, it is not the REAL jungle, it is just Grandma's rainforest activity mat. I really like playing with it. Mommy is trying to get Daddy to buy one for our house!
And here are all the cousins together again! Look how happy Olivia is! You might think, from the picture that Olivia is just being a good girl and smiling for the camera, but what you don't know is, Olivia just messed her diaper, and poor Brighton got a whiff of it!!! Braden wants to know "Who tooted?"!!!
Saturday, May 12, 2007
Happy Birthday Aunt Brittany!!!
Posted by Braden/Cayman at 6:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hahaha...How do we know it wasn't Braden who poopied? Oh right, he has all his clothes on. And for the record, I was laughing because I looked over at Uncle Brad and I saw boogers hanging out of his nose and I couldn't help myself!
Ok, there's a problem when only Olivia is laughing and all the others are making weird faces.
Oops Olivia...time to change that stinky diaper :)
Looks like the cousins had a good time. They're so lucky to be so close in age! Brighton and Braden will have their work cut out for them, I know Olivia and Cayman will be little heartbreakers :) Oh, and I'm sure Brighton and Braden will do their fair share as well!!
Post a Comment