Grandma and Papa Comfort watched Cayman for us today because Grandma and Papa Bruce invited us to go to our first Mets game of the season. Braden was all set with his very own helmet (to protect his head, of course!).

Thanks Grandma and Papa for all of the snacks and goodies!!!

Braden got to bounce in a giant Ballwinkle bounce house!

This is how he spent most of his time in the bounce house!!

Then Aunt Brittany and Grandma took Braden to make his very own Otter, which he insisted on naming Elephant the Otter. He picked out a really neat construction man outfit for Elephant.

Boy was he tired when he got home! He didn't get to bed until 10:30, but it was well worth it!
Saturday, May 26, 2007
Let's Go Mets!!!
Posted by Braden/Cayman at 7:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I sure hope you slept in Braden! I too was up late, until 8:30. I couldn't seem to let myself wind down after our afternoon picnic, but of course I am up already at 6:30. Anyway, you sure are lucky to have went to the game. What a beautiful night. How's Elephant doing?
Sounds like a big day for Braden! I hope you got to experience a ball-park frank and some yummy popcorn or peanuts! Pretty soon it'll be t-ball time for you.
Post a Comment