We had a wonderful day with Grandma Comfort. I started out by climbing a cliff with Grandma. I am so strong!!! If you look really close, you will see me and Grandma way up on the top of the cliff!

Then we found some really neat rocks out back. I want to start a rock collection with them!

Then I shot some goals on Uncle Adam's old lacrosse net. We won't tell Uncle Adam, but Mommy says that I am even better than he was!

After that, I was in the mood for a little grass fight with Mommy and Grandma. Guess who won? I did, of course!!!


And this was all before lunch! Oh, and where was Cayman? Taking her nap like a good girl.
Tuesday, May 8, 2007
A Hard Day of Playing!
Posted by Braden/Cayman at 5:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
What a fun day you had at Grandma's house! That grass fight looked like a good time. PS--love the shorts!
Post a Comment