Friday, May 18, 2007

Poor Cayman!



Cayman had a hard day today. She would nap and then wake up and still be tired! She spent a lot of the day with her thumb in her mouth, relaxing. Oh, and of course, she took her thumb out periodically to allow for drool time!!!

2 comments:

Brandi Ronneburger said...

You an Miss Olivia must be twins and mommy and I didn't realize it! You are on the exact schedule, Olivia has been so cranky and not napping too well. Luckily, she is getting a good on in now though and I hope we will be back on track!

Josh, Laura, Kate, & Ben said...

Oh Cayman! I hope that you find your groove again. I bet you are just worried that you are going to miss something if you fall asleep for a little nap, but I'm sure mommy and Braden will catch you up on what you missed.